Sunday, December 14, 2008

AT LEAST A GERMAN SHEPHERD WILL GRACE THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN!



Clinton? Yawn. Palin? Yawn. Notwithstanding my campaign promise of "A Poet in Every Pot" for all families, I couldn't bypass the geographic-birth requirement ... but I do know that without my participation, the race for the White House would not have been as dramatic. And now, to quote McCain, "I'm done with this bleeping campaign." Have at it, Obama. I know I already approve of one of your Administration's early steps: Biden's choice for Vice Presidential Puppy! (Check out those over-sized forepaws!)

Thanks to my Presidential Campaign Managers, and frequent Galatea Resurrects reviewers (and reviewees), John Bloomberg-Rissman and Ernesto Priego. As well as Salamat to my Vice Presidential running mate Michelle Bautista.

No comments:

Post a Comment